Sunday, August 5, 2018

Trying something different

I am finding I use my desktop less and less, and my iPad more and more.  I want to try blogging from my iPad but have not found an easy way to do this with Blogger.  I'm going to see if I can use Wordpress and blog from that platform.  My new blog on Wordpress is:

www.lisafaules.wordpress.com

My new blog will still be An Abundance of Projects and Plans.  I'm starting with their free blog level.  Pop-up adds are a concern of mine.  If those get bothersome I may look at one of their pay for accounts.  Any advice you might have for this transition would be appreciated. 

Thank for stopping by and I hope you'll look at my new space.  Lisa


6 comments:

  1. I thought about going to WordPress too, but I found it WAY too confusing. For now I'm going to stick with Blogger, but anymore issues and I might just tough it out and move on over with the cool kids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dee, it is very confusing! But I do like I can use my iPad. I haven’t got the comments working on the Wordpress blog. I fiddled around with it but so far still can’t find how to add those. I got frustrated and gave up for tonight. I’ll keep working on it tomorrow. Thank you for leaving this comment Lisa

      Delete
  2. I've never used an iPad so can't give you any advice. But I have a friend who does blog from her's when she travels and she still uses blogger. There must be some way to do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not very tech savvy. So far I haven't found a super easy way to use blogger and goodness knows I need super easy. I'm still going to see what I can figure out. If I can get blogger to work for me then I'd rather stay. I at least have a small idea of what I'm doing on it. I'll have to learn everything new on wordpress.

      Delete
  3. I have just followed your new blog :-) hope you get to know Wordpress better. I found out how to insert photos from the the apple photo library easily on blogger using the iPad, if this is a problem you have, let me know and I can point you in the right direction x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christina, Yes, accessing my photos is one of the problems. I take all of my photos on my phone. Any help you can offer would be wonderful. I know I’ll get this but for tonight it sure is making my head hurt!

      Delete