Monday, December 18, 2017

Christmas is coming

I've been making my list and checking it twice, sometime multiple times a day.  All the things that need to be done is never ending.  A hidden stash of Christmas candy is a nice afternoon treat to help the work day move along nicely. 


Whether at work or home I've noticed I indulge in a sweet treat most every afternoon.







Maybe I should share a treat with with Avi.  She seems to be waning.  Actually, I think she just likes being in the middle of what I'm doing.




As I'm out and about running errands it's been fun to see all the festive decorations.  The book return at the public library was cute.



This hay bale snowman is so clever.  He has an orange caution cone for a nose and those are tires for his hat.


Santa and Rudolph ride through our neighborhood on a fire truck.  This is one tradition that always makes me smile.



Most of the houses in our neighborhood have decorations.  The three Santa flamingos are one of my favorites.


Once things are checked off the list it's nice to end the day with some crochet time.  I was making progress on the Cozy Stripe blanket till Avi decided it was the perfect place for a snuggle.



I hope things are getting checked off your To Do List.  Don't forget to enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by for a visit,  Lisa

3 comments:

  1. oh my to do list is crazy. I keep ignoring it to make me happy!! I have the most important stuff done. Love your kitty photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My to-do list has involved deep cleaning before my boys arrive for the holidays but sadly, because of mechanical problems, they missed their connecting flight and are stuck in Chicago. Was up all night talking to, messaging and worrying so didn't get much sleep at all. They were supposed to be here this afternoon so I'm feeling rather :( Cats are so funny. I can hear Jingles snoring right now (something she only started doing in the past couple of years). Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am treating myself with chocolate chips in order to get my wrapping done. I am not fond of wrapping so I have to bribe myself. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete