Sunday, April 24, 2016

Same Ol' busy kind of stuff

The days around here are rather routine.  Get up, get myself together, get kids started on their day, proceed forward with whatever needs to get done.  I've been back at my clearing out the house.  A few things have sold on Craig's list.  I have the next batch of stuff ready to go to American Veterans, or Am Vets.  One reason I like them is they will come pick up all the stuff.


The craft room is back to being a sorting room.  I have a magazine addiction.  The one problem with that is I have to constantly decide what stays and what goes.

Even with all the clearing out the clutter I have been crafting.  The granny square blanket is slowly chugging along.  I will admit I won't make my end of April dead line of having all the squares sewn together.  I got a wee bit side tracked.

Avi and the growing stack of granny squares

I saw a spring wreath on another blog and of course I had to make one.  I don't have the blog information on this computer but I will post it when I finish my wreath.  It should be finished later this week.  I already have ideas for a summer wreath.




I liked this view of the flowers. The small white cake stand is a favorite purchase from Target's dollar section.  It was $3.00 and to me worth every penny.

I have two more flowers to make and then I can assemble the wreath.  I'm going to go watch Grimm with the family and finish those two flowers.

Have a lovely week, Lisa












4 comments:

  1. Avi is such a pretty cat.

    Those spring flowers are adorable too. Have a very knitty week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Avi is a real sweetie of a cat : ) I need to keep practicing my knitting. Maybe someday I'll make a pair of socks. Granny squares finished first.

      Delete
  2. Pretty flowers. I've not been crocheting the past several days. Been feeling kinda out of sorts. And not really sure what I want to do. Did some cleaning today which is my least favorite thing to do but necessary at times. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like when I get in those kind of funks. I want to crochet or create something but don't feel like it. Then I end up feeling guilty about not crocheting, which is silly. I hope the out of sorts don't last too long for you. Have a nice week.

      Delete