Sunday, September 4, 2016

Year of Projects 9/04/16

It's been a while since I last posted in the YOP ravelry group.  I almost forgot how!  I went through a slight lull of not working on many projects.  I still crocheted and knitted but it was very minimal.  My daughter asked me to make a crochet basket for her.  That is one complete project.  The pattern is the Chunky Basket by Elizabeth Pardue on ravelry.  I've made this before an it is a great basket.  I used Wool-Ease Chunky, the color is Wheat.



The granny square blanket is still in progress.  If I'd just find some focus and motivation it would be finished this next week.

My last finish is a Wooly Sheep from Attic 24 blog.  This is such a cute pattern.  I think mine needs a few flowers to make it a little more spiffy.




I'm still working on my knitted cowl.  It should be finished very soon.  Then I get to pick my next knitting project.  I'll probably go to the yarn store and see if they have any good suggestions for another easy project.

Thanks for stopping by for a visit.  Lisa



10 comments:

  1. Little woolies coat is ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sheep's sweater. Very nice basket too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sheep's sweater. Very nice basket too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your projects. The basket is such a good item for your daughter, she will love it I'm sure, and can keep lots of little nick-nacks in it.
    I had a little chuckle at your friendly looking sheep. So cute, such a cheerful character.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The basket is lovely and the little sheep so very cute! Grannies are great because they can be picked up and put down easily without having to remember where you are are. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome basket!! Such a cute sheep!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I go through lulls. I kind of feel like I'm in one right now. And then all of a sudden I can't stop thinking of things to make and starting new projects. I really like that crocheted basket. And your sweatered little wooly sheep is too cute. But now that you mentioned it, a flower would probably top it off perfectly. One of these days I'm going to make at least one of these. They are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been wanting to make a basket but so far...I haven't! LOL! I printed off the pattern for the wooly sheep too...great minds think alike! But i haven't made one yet. Yours is darling and i do love that basket too. I am always on the lookout for "easy" projects too! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The sheep is the cutest, can't wait for you to add on flowers lol xxx The basket looks very useful and looking forward to seeing your crochet blanket, my one and only blanket took me two years to make.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so talented! Beautiful crafting ♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete