Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Decorating for November


Boo!  We survived Halloween.  We didn't have as many trick or treaters this year.  The kids in the neighborhood are growing up and each year there are less and less.  It was still a fun evening, and there was lots of candy for everyone.


Today I put away most of the Halloween decorations.  Maybe by next year I will crochet at least one more coaster.


The full picture of the kitchen table shows there are still piles of stuff.  No use hiding it.  It's a part of our lives.


These are the placemats I'll use for Thanksgiving.  Maybe I'll get four coasters crocheted to match them.


I finally changed my chalk board sign.  Writing in chalk is not as easy as I remembered from school. The bird figurine next to the chalk board looks like it's reading my sign.


Here's a few more of the November decorations.  I wonder how long it will take the cats before they go after the scarecrows hair?


I have my trio of pumpkins for the dining room table.  It's uncanny how Binxy can walk through a room just as I'm taking the picture.  I know she's coming to see what I'm doing.  She's always hopeful yarn might be involved.


Yes, that's the cat's food on the table.  If it stays down on the floor the dog eats it.  I did at least put  their bowls on a tray.


I'm noticing I take a lot of pictures in the exact same spots.  I will try and mix it up for my next post.

Happy November!

1 comment:

  1. Giroux has to be a part of EVERYTHING I'm doing. I have shots of his ears, his nose, his feet ----------usually touching whatever it is I was TRYING to get a photo of.

    Your decorations look very festive. This is my favorite time of year and you can tell. I have decorations. The rest of the year, not so much.

    ReplyDelete