Tuesday, December 15, 2015

A little bit of holiday STRESS!

A little bit of holiday STRESS!

I wait till almost the last minute, not the last minute, but oh so close!  I do this to myself.  Instead of the things I should be doing I find a million things to do first.  I make a quick stop at Kohl's.  I work on a crochet gift that will more than likely NOT make the box to my family.  I head off to carpool. I write a blog post.  


This is the mess I left last night to clean up this morning.  Maybe someday I will learn to clean up the night before.





The important task of the day is slowly coming together.  I'm already thinking if I get the box together tonight I can take it to UPS tomorrow.




Because my mind is all over the place today I'll randomly throw in a silly picture of Bru.  I love animal pictures.





In my slight frenzy not to fall too far behind a hot cup of coffee and a sweet treat will help me complete my day.



We won't even think about what's for dinner, Christmas cookies or laundry.

Just a quick not on what I've learned about blogging.  I finally saw the line to make a title.  I now show up with a picture on my blog profile.  I did need some help from my husband with that issue.  I hope to list my Instagram account on the side bar.  Using my camera instead of my phone for pictures is something to tackle after the holidays.  Trying to come up with ways to not start every sentence with "I" is also on the list of things to do.  Having the urge to have the family check my work before it's published is another to do.  I'm so afraid of making a mistake.  Goodness knows that's already a book several volumes long.

7 comments:

  1. I am trying really hard not to fall into the holiday craziness, but I do it to myself too.
    I think your blog is just great, no worries, it's your space so do as you feel.
    I am traceyclover on Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. It's hard to not want to copy some of the lovely blogs that I enjoy reading. I have to remind myself use them as inspiration and make this my space. I'm having fun and that's a great place to start.
    I'm smile_bam on Instagram. I'm already following you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bru is adorable. Love that little nose sticking out of the covers.

    So glad you stopped by my blog! It's so nice "meeting" you. I wouldn't worry to much about mistakes. It's just nice to have happy posts to read. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm slowly learning that most of the things I worry about are out of my control and worrying about them never changes anything.

    I'm so happy you stopped by for a visit. Your knitting is lovely. I look forward to seeing more of your projects. Your kitty is a real cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa! I love your honesty.. if we were all telling it like it is we're all procrastinators and put things off.. I know I do! You have a pretty home and a cute dog.. nice to meet you!

    ****************************************
    *M*E*R*R*Y* * *C*H*R*I*S*T*M*A*S*!*
    ****************************************

    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa! I love your honesty.. if we were all telling it like it is we're all procrastinators and put things off.. I know I do! You have a pretty home and a cute dog.. nice to meet you!

    ****************************************
    *M*E*R*R*Y* * *C*H*R*I*S*T*M*A*S*!*
    ****************************************

    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Teresa, I may get myself in trouble with my honesty! In my latest post I admit to allowing a cat bed on my dining room table. I'm sure no one will ever want to have dinner at my house. So glad you stopped by to say Hello. Hope you'll visit again. Lisa

      Delete