Tuesday, December 8, 2015

I'm trying...

Let me start by saying I am the least technical person I know.  I have a computer, iPad, cell phone, and various other gadgets that need batteries or electricity.  My lack of knowledge in this area might be an issue if it wasn't for the fact I have a very technical husband.  The children are rather helpful with tech support as well.  My habit when something electronic isn't working properly is to exclaim rather loudly "FIX IT!!!"  Dear husband works from home, unfortunately he hears this more times than he cares to admit.  I've also been known to bother him for tech support when he's away on business trips. He's a very understanding man and I am a very lucky woman.  That being said, I'd like to have a tiny bit more understanding of the technology that surrounds me.  I have loved reading blogs for many, many years.  I rarely post comments, afraid of what to say or how to say it.   My hope with this blog is that I can not only show some of my crafts and daily life but I can be a little more tech savvy on my own.  Here's to trying something new and learning!  


Here's to trying something new and learning good things!  Lisa

3 comments:

  1. ha! I remember learning and it is HARD but extremely doable if you set your mind to it. Welcome to blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I'm going to give it a go. When I was younger I would be paralyzed with the fear of failure. I have so gotten over that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blog world. I'm not tech savvy either. Have only had an iPhone for 2-1/2 years because hubby brought one home as a gift. Otherwise, I might still have my old Nokia. It takes time, but you'll figure it all out. And even if you make a mistake, you can always edit and update your post. I'm glad they also added that feature to Instagram. Just have fun!

    ReplyDelete