Thursday, December 31, 2015

Goodbye 2015

The last day of 2015.  My mother-in-law has gone home.  The tree is put away.  I've mostly cleared the main level of the Christmas decorations. There are still some things on the kitchen table.  I need to put away a pile stuff I left in the basement.  I should get up and take care of these little chores.  I find I can fill my day taking care of little chores.  I'll do some today and the others will be here tomorrow.  Things are slowing down around our home.

The tree first thing in the morning before I un-decorated it. 

We finished our puzzle.  My daughter (Lindsay) is in the middle. 

I haven't decided on any one resolution.  I probably wouldn't keep it long anyway.  For the month of January I'm going to work on a granny square afghan.  I started this for Lindsay a million years ago. The time has come for me to finish it.  The plan for now is to focus on a work in progress each month and hopefully complete it.  That's the best resolution/daily practice for me.  2016 the year of finishing old projects!


Have a Safe and Happy New Year's!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you a very happy and healthy 2016.

    P.S.

    Your tree was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I hope 2016 is a wonderful year for you too!

      Delete