Thursday, December 17, 2015

Accomplishment

It feels so great to accomplish a few things. The box of gifts for my family in Arkansa is ready to mail. That is a huge weight lifted from my mind.  My husband and I have been doing some general clean up around the house today.  We put out a nice pile of items for Am Vets to pick up this afternoon. He has been listing items to sell on Craig's List.  It's a constant battle to keep clutter under control.  I hope someone wants to buy some of our things.  I am ready to have them gone.  We've listed a few music instruments.  The kids have played many different ones through the years.  So far the saxophone, guitar, and piano have been the favorites.  They are keepers.  The two small guitars and the violin are hopefully off to other homes.


I'm so happy that box is ready to go to Arkansas.  I had to snap a picture of the kitty girls, Avi and Binxy.  Yes, that is a cat bed on my dining room table.  If it's on the floor the dog chews it.  Our dining room table is used mostly for working puzzles so it doesn't really bother me.

While I've been very productive.  Binxy has been rather destructive.  She's the mostly white cat.


These were in my craft room.  It is a conspiracy to kill the dog.  She brings them down and leaves them for him to chew.  I know she is secretly hoping he will choke.

I'm optimistic I will continue this trend of accomplishment.  I have a list a mile long of things I want/need to do this weekend.  But it's all good and that's a nice list to tackle.



2 comments:

  1. Binxy and Avi are so cute. I love their bed. (As I type this, Giroux is laying right next to me on the dining room table, A.K.A. my office desk).

    I know it's not nice to the dog, but your kitty conspiracy theory gave me a chuckle.

    Good luck on that list this weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Binxy and Bru have a classic love/tolerate relationship. I always seem to have a fury companion. Thank you for the well wishes on my weekend plans. I hope my Sunday post will be all about things checked off the list.

      Delete