Thursday, December 10, 2015

I was so proud of myself for being able to create the first post.  Now my mind is already spinning with things I would like to do next.  I want to figure out how to make the pictures appear slightly larger.  I hope to link to Ginny's Yarn Along.  Posting comments on other blogs is a little baffling.  I still show up as a shadow person next to my name.  Too many things!


Ok, so photo is now enlarged!!

We have had our lovely artificial tree for fourteen years.  It cost us about $60 from Michael's when we bought.  In the past it has held many, many ornaments collected over twenty plus years.  This year it's displaying an array of no-break balls and other shiny not my traditional goodies.  I'm not sure why but I didn't feel like doing the traditional.  Maybe it was the lack of enthusiasm for decorating from the teens.  I hate to say, maybe it was the thought of packing it all away once the holiday's were finished.  Anyway, I didn't do it.  This is what we have this year.  I like it.  The teens and Dan seem happy.  The cats and dog have not knocked it down.  This is our tree.  That being said of course I'm already thinking about next year.


No. I'm not going to a tiny tree!!  My thought was to crochet snowflakes to go along with my shiny balls.  I started these on Tuesday.  I don't think I'll have that many to add this year.  The yarn is Love this Cotton from Hobby Lobby and the books is "100 Snowflakes to Crochet."  I have 97 to go!


We'll see how many snowflakes make an appearance next Christmas.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment